Addiction recovery is attainable
with personalized counseling
from our professional staff.
First Step Community Counseling Services
understands that addiction is not an individual problem, but an unhealthy coping skill related to life stressors.
Treatment Protocols Include:
- MRT® (Moral Reconation Therapy)
- Matrix Model Curriculum for all Intensive Outpatient Programs
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Techniques
- Solution-Focused/Strength-Based Techniques
- Motivational Interviewing Techniques
Treatment Services Offered:
- Adult, Youth, and DUI Evaluations
- Deferred Prosecution Program
- Court Approved Services
- Adult and Youth Intensive Outpatient
- Relapse Prevention Groups
- Gender Specific Outpatient Groups
- Weekly and Monthly Aftercare
- Youth Aftercare
- Individual Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Anger Management Classes
- On-Site Drug Screening
- DUI Victim’s Panel
- Alcohol and Other Drug Information School (ADIS)
- Court Approved Parenting Seminar
* PLEASE NOTE: Pre-paid Evaluation, Parenting Seminar, ADIS and/or DUI Victim’s Panel is NON_REFUNDABLE
First Step Community Counseling Services offers chemical dependency assessment, counseling, and treatment in the Tri-Cities.
Located in Kennewick, Washington.