The First Step in Making Change is Getting Help
There are a number of community resources in the Tri-Cities that you can access to assist and support your sobriety. One way that many people support their sobriety is through groups. You can find information regarding Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, and Smart Recovery.
To join a local Smart Recovery meeting call (509) 713-0159.
Other Community Resources:
- Home Base Connections – (509) 545-4042
- Community Information Line – Dial 2-1-1
- Safe Babies Safe Moms – (509) 582-0834
- My Friends Place – (509) 374-4902
- Benton Franklin Detox (509) 547-9000
- Crisis Response (509) 783-0500
- Youth Suicide Prevention Program – firstname.lastname@example.org
First Step Community Counseling Services offers chemical dependency assessment, counseling, and treatment in the Tri-Cities. Located in Kennewick, Washington.