The First Step in Making Change is Getting Help
There are a number of community resources in the Tri-Cities that you can access to assist and support your sobriety. One way that many people support their sobriety is through groups. You can find information regarding Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, and Smart Recovery.
To join a local Smart Recovery meeting call (509) 713-0159.
First Step Counseling Services personally networks with:
Criminal Justice: Our staff works closely with city and county jails, correctional programs, drug court and DUI attorneys to provide collaboration to result in better treatment for offenders and, ultimately, a reduction in crime.
Community Resources : We work with community based organizations to find the right treatment and services for our patients and their loved ones.
- Home Base Connections – (509) 545-4042
- Community Information Line – Dial 2-1-1
- Consistent Care Services – (509) 371-1810
- Safe Babies Safe Moms – (509) 582-0834
- My Friends Place – (509) 374-4902
- Benton Franklin Detox (509) 547-9000
- Crisis Response – (509) 783-0500
- Youth Suicide Prevention Program of Benton/Franklin County – (509) 987-5664
Healthcare Providers: We receive referrals from Primary Care professionals, emergency centers, and clinics to see patients as quickly as possible.
First Step Community Counseling Services offers chemical dependency assessment, counseling, and treatment in the Tri-Cities.
Located in Pasco and Kennewick, Washington.